Competitive Advantage Program Membership Application
Your safety and security are our utmost concern, but we are aware that accidents can and do happen. Competitive Advantage program is designed to help protect and provide for those who need insurance against the risk of motorsports events. If you have not already reviewed the CAP policy information, click here.
Then complete and submit this application with initial premium payment using the secure online form below:
- $500,000 full excess accident medical expenses over the participant's health insurance and track Participant Accident Insurance.
- $10,000 accidental death and dismemberment coverage
- Coverage valid anywhere in the United States for $279
- International coverage available (contact our office to discuss rate information)
- Discount packages available for members with safety equipment manufacturers
- No age limits on customers
- One-year benefit window
- Priority claims service and prompt communication
Notes and Limitations:
- This program is an excess participant accident benefit and will pay after the tracks, sanctioning body(ies), and any other valid and collectable insurance that the enrollee may have.
- The deductible for this benefit is $15,000. Participants should confirm that the facility or sanctioning body(ies) has a minimum of $15,000 medical (primary or excess) coverage.
- Participants must compete in the division and style of car declared.
- Motorcycles, ATVs, Quads, and Snowmobiles excluded.
- The event or practice must have safety services on standby.
To review more detail on the CAP policy, click here.