Get the Competitive Advantage
Our Competitive Advantage Program (CAP) helps protect and provide for those who need insurance against the risks of motorsports. It's easy, affordable and smart!
Your safety and security are our utmost concern. And while our programs promote "smart" motorsports participation, we are aware that accidents can and do happen. That's when Competitive Advantage Program (CAP) steps in to help.
- $500,000 full excess accident medical expenses over the participant's health insurance and track Participant Accident Insurance.
- $10,000 accidental death and dismemberment coverage
- Coverage valid anywhere in the United States for $279
- International coverage available (contact our office to discuss rate information)
- Discount packages available for members with safety equipment manufacturers
- No age limits on customers
- One-year benefit window
- Priority claims service and prompt communication
Notes and Limitations
- This program is an excess participant accident benefit and will pay after the tracks, sanctioning body(ies), and any other valid and collectable insurance that the enrollee may have.
- The deductible for this benefit is $15,000. Participants should confirm that the facility or sanctioning body(ies) has a minimum of $15,000 medical (primary or excess) coverage.
- Participants must compete in the division and style of car declared.
- Motorcycles, ATVs, Quads, and Snowmobiles excluded.
- The event or practice must have safety services on standby.
With a $279 FLAT RATE ANNUAL PREMIUM for DRIVERS & CREW — and No Minimum or Maximum Number of Events — there is no excuse for not having this coverage. Sign up today!